I haven’t posted in a while. Whoops..
If you wondered what I’ve been up to, here’s a few little things about my life.
1. I quit my job. For a few reasons. But in the end, I’m happy I quit and sad I can’t still have the job. I loved that work. Talking with people about their weddings, picking out tuxes, calling dress companies, ordering new ready-to-wear, helping ladies pick out dresses to wear to weddings, etc. I LOVED it. Maybe someday. But maybe someday my own shop. My own shop. *sigh*
2. I wore the same green sundress dress two days in a row last week. I have NEVER worn something two days in a row before (well, since I started dressing myself and since I can remember). I thought I’d find it disgusting and freak out half way through the day and need to get changed but ya know what? It was kind of… liberating. Nobody cared. I didn’t care. It was nice. Not saying I’m going to make a habit of it but it’s no longer out of the question on mornings when I have 20 minutes to shower, get dressed and put makeup before leaving. Definitely not out of the question.
3. I slept through a lesson. Literally, I didn’t wake up til 9:30am and my lesson was at 8:30am. Guess I’m going to have to reschedule, huh?
4. I’ve been listening to The Weepies again. My new craze.
5. I recently acquired a bottle of neon pink nail polish. I love it. You should too.
6. I find it hilarious when spam comments say something along these lines, “Great article! Check out this deal on [fill in the blank]. You’ll find it amazing!” Wait, what? Did they just call the post an article? What are we, The Seafoam Post? Nope, didn’t think so.
That’s my life. If you want, you can participate. Be unemployed, paint your nails pink, wear clothes two days in a row and pretend you sleep through appointments (don’t though. It’s not fun trying to reschedule). It’s pretty simple and feels like summer. I like it.
The Sea Foam Cavern girls arrived in Long Island Sunday evening.
While everyone else was busy in the kitchen, they decided to camp out in their bedroom (lazy, right??? but it’s VACATION!).
Everyone was surprised at the arrival of Sister #5 who is living in Nashville, TN for the summer.
Sister #5, J, and C put their genius brains together and created something quite spectacular.
Who knew that tin whistles, bracelets, mattresses, and toy guitars could make such wonderful music. They didn’t.