C: Friday RandomnessPosted: November 4, 2011 | Author: C | Filed under: Uncategorized | 2 Comments »
- am trying once again to gain control of our bedroom. It’s a mess, a disaster, and needs some major help. I’ve got the candles glowing and some Frank on in hopes of some inspiration. Here goes nothin’.
- fell right on my bum in PE class today. It was beautiful. No really. It was. I was just, you know, showing off my skillz.
- had to help pick out a rug for our cavern (apparently it needs one — and once it’s January, I will completely agree). Picking rugs out is not my forte, but that’s why L picks the options out and I help narrow it down, or I just let her pick… It’s definitely easier that way.
- heard that it snowed briefly this morning. I totally missed it. Whoopsies.
- am leaving on Wednesday for a week and a half. DC, Williamsburg, and other places like Roanoke are calling my name — or so I’ve been told. I don’t hear any place calling my name, but since my parents think so, I ‘spose I’m going. I’ll try my bestest to keep you informed of my travels.
- need to go tackle our cavern. Its messiness is out of control, and since I told you that I’m “trying once again to gain control of our bedroom”, I guess I should actually do that… right?
Hope your Friday has been splendid.
Mine sure has.
Well, my derriere disagrees, but we won’t pay attention to that. You can actually forget that I ever fell. Yes. That would be perfect.